How to re-center single focus point on Sony A1?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

After I change focus area back to single point from something like zone I can’t seem to actually get it back to the actual center using the joy stick or any other method. It is always slightly off. Have others experienced this, and if so, how have you corrected it? I can’t seem to find the answer anywhere. Thanks!

After I change focus area back to single point from something like zone I can’t seem to actually get it back to the actual center using the joy stick or any other method. It is always slightly off. Have others experienced this, and if so, how have you corrected it? I can’t seem to find the answer anywhere. Thanks!
Just quick press the joystick and it will recenter

You have to have a button programmed for Focus Standard under the Operation Customize > Custom Key Setting area for it to recenter. Many of the buttons support it.

I frequently find the Zone AF framing has moved to the upper right and I have to bring it back to the center.
I have searched many times to try to find why this happens with no success.
Any help would be appreciated.

Back