If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

StevieJSmall

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Long time lurker, first time poster. Been practicing my photography based on tips and tricks from Steve and the peanut gallery in here along with some other photographers I follow in the internet sphere. This little fellow seemed more than happy to stay still for me for a few minutes and practice getting some shots, was happy to oblige with what I hoped would be great photos. I'm sure there are a lot of things I can still perfect in terms of composition, light and processing but I'll take the first small step here and post.

Nikon Z 6II
Z 70-200 2.8 at 200mm
1/250 sec, f / 2.8, ISO 220

SJS_0172.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Been practicing my photography based on tips and tricks from Steve and the peanut gallery in here along with some other photographers I follow in the internet sphere. This little fellow seemed more than happy to stay still for me for a few minutes and practice getting some shots, was happy to oblige with what I hoped would be great photos. I'm sure there are a lot of things I can still perfect in terms of composition, light and processing but I'll take the first small step here and post.

Nikon Z 6II
Z 70-200 2.8 at 200mm
1/250 sec, f / 2.8, ISO 220

View attachment 27070
Very Nice shot. Love the flower colors👍👍👍