If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I used to do only landscapes and flowers with a very occasional bird, but I stopped going to my favorite landscape spots in 2021 due to crime. Wondering what I was going to do with myself, I decided to take up bird photography, purchased a Z8 and a few lenses, and now I am loving photography again.

Steve Perry has been so helpful to me for camera setup and now I find myself getting some nice images. Here are some.

Attachments

• bonapartegull-1751-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg
    bonapartegull-1751-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg
    617.9 KB · Views: 55
  • foxwtk-121-Edit-Edit.jpg
    foxwtk-121-Edit-Edit.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • josephdgrant-1058-Edit-Edit.jpg
    josephdgrant-1058-Edit-Edit.jpg
    969.5 KB · Views: 49
  • untitled-1407.jpg
    untitled-1407.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
  • yolo-281-Edit-Edit.jpg
    yolo-281-Edit-Edit.jpg
    1,021.1 KB · Views: 53
  • foxwtk-3155.jpg
    foxwtk-3155.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50
I used to do only landscapes and flowers with a very occasional bird, but I stopped going to my favorite landscape spots in 2021 due to crime. Wondering what I was going to do with myself, I decided to take up bird photography, purchased a Z8 and a few lenses, and now I am loving photography again.

Steve Perry has been so helpful to me for camera setup and now I find myself getting some nice images. Here are some.
Beautiful set. Well doneđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť