Images from great trip - what then?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

MikeA

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I just got back from a great photo workshop in national parks and am processing my 1000 + images. I was just curios, what do you do then with the best images? Make a photo book? Post them on instagram? Make a presentation for family and friends (what might you use? Powerpoint, iMovie?). Post them on sites like BCG? Make prints of the best and hang them on a wall at home? Put them on your website? Just to get some ideas…

I would say all of the above. When I go to Europe, I always make a commemorative photo book of the trip. I have also done Powerpoint of a couple of my Euro trips for friends, but lately I have replaced that with a trip report document that has a brief text description and embedded photos (sent via email). If you have a real winner (perhaps best photo of the trip), then a wall print for your home is an obvious choice.

Back