If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Switching to mirrorless has a bit of a learning curve, but not too bad, I come from the D500 and the D4. The hardest thing so far is figuring out which AF mode is best for a given situation, and switching in between. Day one I completely forgot to check shutter speed and left it at 1/500 the whole time, got a cool seagull one. I practiced yesterday with just a couple of good images, but today I had a great time with it.
Chumash Park (5 of 6).jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
Chumash Park (2 of 6).jpg
Chumash Park (1 of 6).jpg
Chumash Park (1 of 1).jpg
Chumash Park (5 of 6).jpgChumash Park (2 of 6).jpg
Gull (1 of 1).jpg

Lovely start and what does the gull have in its beak?

I'm sure you've used @Steve guide and setup video. As he says feel free to change his suggestions to how you like to operate. His full guide is particularly helpful in that respect as he gives us the understandings behind his choices.

Lovely start and what does the gull have in its beak?

I'm sure you've used @Steve guide and setup video. As he says feel free to change his suggestions to how you like to operate. His full guide is particularly helpful in that respect as he gives us the understandings behind his choices.
Thank you! It's an open clam. Yes, I have steve's guide and watched the video, now it's a matter of using them in practice to see what works for me and develop the muscle memory.