Impala Ram catapults/flips in mid air as it's taken down by a Cheetah mum. 4K 120p Slow Motion (down sampled to 1080p)

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

marc

Captured recently in Naboisho Conservancy, Mara - Kenya.
Cheetah mum "Namunyak" and her two 5 mth old cubs had not fed for 6 days and both my guide and I waited patiently for 3 whole days
before she was successful, and not before this big ram regained consciousness, rising up frequently in a battle that raged on for over 30 mins before the Ram finally succumbed.
Here's the initial take down in slow motion:

Nikon Z9
Nikkor Z70-200 f/2.8 @ 200mm.

Cheers
Marc

Cheetah mum "Namunyak" and her two 5 mth old cubs had not fed for 6 days and both my guide and I waited patiently for 3 whole days
before she was successful, and not before this big ram regained consciousness, rising up frequently in a battle that raged on for over 30 mins before the Ram finally succumbed.

Nikon Z9

Cheers
Marc
Quite the action video, Marc! Congrats!

Nikon Z9

Cheers
Marc
Awesome video, Marc! Thanks for sharing.
Cheers,
Rudy

Nikon Z9

Cheers
Marc
Thanks for sharing the stills and especially the video. Very, very excellent! Congratulations!!

Back