Import of Z9 RAW Files into LRC - What LRC Presets Settings should I use in connection with Topaz Photo AI ?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Hi, I tried numerous variations of LRC Presets like Adobe Standard or Camera Settings or a combination of both. Regardless, when I pull up a file in the Dev Mode, a couple of items have automatically changed, like lens correction, within the Basic Panel, compensations, lights, depth, and a few changes in the details panel too. If I transfer that NEF file as a DNG into TOPAZ and apply RAWdenoise (it runs automatic) and comes back to LRC, a few more items have changed, sometimes structure is set at 14, etc. Long story short, very annoying? Any idea? To make matters worse, if I transfer the NEF file as TIFF file to TOPAZ, upon pulling up that TIFF file in Dev Mode of LRC, it doesn't find the camera brand (I manually have to select Nikon) but then the lens profiles I can choose from is not the one I actually used? How comes? Thanks!

Back