in camcorder slow motion video

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Yes me been fiddling yet again. This time trying out the slow motion feature format on my Panasonic HC-x1500 camcorder.
Yes I know it also can be done in post production but that means taking another step and risk not getting a steady smooth video without jerking
So having at last found out the settings in the camcorder
For my own interest I wanted to find out how slow. Normally I pan at a speed that takes around 7 to 9 seconds for a subject to cross the viewfinder on the camcorder. this I find is a good guideline to work with.
So I can preset a button to slowmo on the camcorder to do just this or not. Just a couple of things I don’t like, slowmo has no sound track, Also I like to video in MP4 so I can export it easily, in slowmo it is in MOV 1080p and switching back from slowmo does not return the settings to MP4.
So either set out to video in slowmo or ones normal camcorder settings, still I suppose one can’t ask for everything

Last edited:
Back