It's still snowing, Ibex

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

After two snowy days I decide to go up and look for ibexes in their wintering places. After 2 hours and 400 m of difference in altitude in more than a meter of fresh snow I found 3 old ibexes intent on digging in the snow in search of food
_NZ72909.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

The snow patches attached to the animal’s hair highlight the climatic conditions and the cold it must endure.
The same goes for the snow in the horns.
An image that you had to be determined to get.
Congratulations on going and bringing it back. 👏

Beautiful
Thanks Steven🙏
The snow patches attached to the animal’s hair highlight the climatic conditions and the cold it must endure.
The same goes for the snow in the horns.
An image that you had to be determined to get.
Congratulations on going and bringing it back. 👏
Thanks so much Philippe, you should have seen the z7 and 70-200 what condition they were in🥶😅

After two snowy days I decide to go up and look for ibexes in their wintering places. After 2 hours and 400 m of difference in altitude in more than a meter of fresh snow I found 3 old ibexes intent on digging in the snow in search of food
View attachment 56049
This is the perfect example of a true professional, for many reasons ❤️. Thank you for the inspiration.

This is the perfect example of a true professional, for many reasons ❤️. Thank you for the inspiration.
Thank you, very kind of you🙏🙏🙏
Stunning shot! Love how the ibex disappears with the snow and fog. Thie negative space really highlights the ibex!
A thousand thanks
I love images like these... minimalism at its best.
Thank you

Great capture! It tells an amazing story of endurance.
Thank you so much

Back