If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Hello. I joined this website earlier today so this is my first post. Not sure I am doing it right as there seems to be images and thumbnails so not quite sure what's going on but hopefully I'll get the hang of it.
These 2 shots were taking in the last week with my OM1. I live in Okinawa, Japan and the Sakura arrives early whereas it doesn't arrive until April time in Tokyo. Both these guys are so busy around the Sakura and don't ever stay still for more than a split second so it's not easy to get a decent shot. Anyway thanks for looking and I am excited to learn and contribute going forward to this group. Thanks
Richard

Moth and Sakura.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Japanese white-eye and sakura small.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Just realised I have posted this into the wrong forum. Great start!!:love:
I was wanting to share this in the general photo sharing forum and don't know how to delete it from this forum. Oh well!

Hello. I joined this website earlier today so this is my first post. Not sure I am doing it right as there seems to be images and thumbnails so not quite sure what's going on but hopefully I'll get the hang of it.
These 2 shots were taking in the last week with my OM1. I live in Okinawa, Japan and the Sakura arrives early whereas it doesn't arrive until April time in Tokyo. Both these guys are so busy around the Sakura and don't ever stay still for more than a split second so it's not easy to get a decent shot. Anyway thanks for looking and I am excited to learn and contribute going forward to this group. Thanks
Richard

View attachment 54437
View attachment 54438
Beautiful Shots. Well done👍👍👍. Welcome to the forum.