John Ford's Point - Monument Valley

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Butlerkid

Staff member
Supporting Member
Marketplace
A recent thread that included discussion of visiting Monument Valley caused me to re-visit my gallery..... Not great images, but memorable ones for me.

_DSC7132-X2.jpg

Image7_crop1-X2.jpg

Mystery Valley
_DSC4999_1-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful set. I am sure you have good memories of the visit and of these shots. Most people know of this place from the old western movies but never get to visit. We hope to visit this year or next with added visits to Canyon de Chelly and other nearby points of interest.

I visited this place in 2016, it was really amazing at Sunset and sunrise!
Beautiful shots, bring a lot of nice memory. Thanks for sharing
Thanks!
Nice set, Karen. Yes I imagine there are some memories here.
Appreciate it, Dan!
Love these images of the American dry deserts and rock formations.
The last images is especially lovely.
Thank you, Callie!
Nice shots Karen, love the first one.
Thanks, Ira!
Thanks for sharing your great images, well done!

~Kevin
Appreciate the comment!
Beautiful set. I am sure you have good memories of the visit and of these shots. Most people know of this place from the old western movies but never get to visit. We hope to visit this year or next with added visits to Canyon de Chelly and other nearby points of interest.
So true! Justin did a video on Monument Valley that focuses on all the movies that were made there. Check it out!

Also, we have spent a lot of time in Arizona, Utah, Colorado, etc. Check out his travel videos about places you are planning to visit.

Back