If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Gaduf

Taken at the Marievale Wetlands close to where we live.
Z8 with FTZii adaptor and 500PF lens.
Gavin
1712571495719.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Very nice Gavin. 🤩 Still one ibis I really need to nail! Love the water drop and the blue mask!
Recent image from Marievale - last time i was there was 2013! Need to go, heard the old road through the railway lines are closed.

Last edited:
Very nice Gavin. 🤩 Still one ibis i really need to nail! Love the water drop and the blue mask!
Recent image from Marievale - last time i was there was 2013! Need to go, heard the old road through the railway lines are closed.
Many thanks Kallie,
My previous trip was before Covid, and a friend of mine recently went there and came back recommending a visit.
I was pleasantly surprised with the facilities - all the hides and ablutions were clean , and nice central picnic area.
The birdlife was good even though the migrant birds had already left.
Regards
Gavin

Many thanks Kallie,
My previous trip was before Covid, and a friend of mine recently went there and came back recommending a visit.
I was pleasantly surprised with the facilities - all the hides and ablutions were clean , and nice central picnic area.
The birdlife was good even though the migrant birds had already left.
Regards
Gavin
Thank you, Gavin