Kelby One May Offer

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Owen Kane

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Has anyone subscribed to this offer now or in the past?
Is it worth it?

I had a subscription to NAPP and KelbyOne video training a long time ago. I let NAPP go when they raised the prices and I wasn’t getting much out of it. The video training was useful at times but (at the time) it was either too “learn your camera” focused or “this is how I do it” focused which was helpful when at one time but not as helpful to me now. If you like Scott Kelby’s writing style you’ll likely find value in it. I don’t think you’ll find things that aren’t available elsewhere but are brought together with a narrative and his sense of humor.

Assessing value is not always easy. For me, no, it wouldn’t be worth it for a variety of reasons. For more experienced photographers and post-processors I would imagine that they might get some things from it but maybe not enough to justify the cost. For others I think there could be value if you enjoy video training and books (e or print).

Back