Kestrel At Golden Hour (04:28)

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

This Little Chap turned up in a tiny wild life park Nr Rothwell Northamptonshire England.

DSC_3237 (2).jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Yep Know what you mean about the rain My Word its been raining non stops for the past two days and its only just stopped now !
Problem is though we get the left overs from the Hurricane weather from America coming across the Atlantic so its your fault LOL:ROFLMAO:

Yep Know what you mean about the rain My Word its been raining non stops for the past two days and its only just stopped now !
Problem is though we get the left overs from the Hurricane weather from America coming across the Atlantic so its your fault LOL:ROFLMAO:
But I live in Sunny South Africa so I can’t be held accountable for the weather in old blighty now, but I did originate from there just before the last ice age 😅

Thanks callie I just love people who appreciate the beautiful art, and its so satisfying to get it right now and then!
I'm trying to digest the information in Steve Perry's books right now to push my skills up a level.

Thanks Venkatesh this is far better than camera club. All you get from camera club judges, is stupid remarks.
The benefit of using this site, is that if you have a problem the members will try to help and give you information!
At camera clubs with the exception of the odd one or two people that you make friends with , have the attitude I know
how to do it and I'm not telling you! I think this forum is " Terrific " World Class, With a lot of really skill full Photographers.

Back