If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Along with my Osprey action I also have a Belted KF family with 4-5 newly fledged young that entertain me when the Osprey isn't around. Here are some shots from this past weekend of the KFs. As most know, KFs are very hard to approach on land but on a kayak they are much more approachable and especially the fledglings as they have no clue. But even the adults can be approached slowly on kayak. I usually just drift in towards their perch and if I don't do any fast movements I can get pretty close to them.

June 25, 2023.jpg by Bird/Wildlife Photos, on Flickr
June 24, 2023.jpg by Bird/Wildlife Photos, on Flickr
June 25, 2023-2.jpg by Bird/Wildlife Photos, on Flickr

Along with my Osprey action I also have a Belted KF family with 4-5 newly fledged young that entertain me when the Osprey isn't around. Here are some shots from this past weekend of the KFs. As most know, KFs are very hard to approach on land but on a kayak they are much more approachable and especially the fledglings as they have no clue. But even the adults can be approached slowly on kayak. I usually just drift in towards their perch and if I don't do any fast movements I can get pretty close to them.

Wow, Spectacular shots! All great but my favorite is the one with the fish.👍👍👍👍