Kruger elephants

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Callie

Supporting Member
Marketplace
From Kruger NP, were there are too many of them, unfortunately.
We are not to fond of them, being chased a time or two and we have been road-blocked to many times to remember by them walking down the road towards us. But in some areas where it is open, it is fine to stop and watch. It is in the single track dirt roads in the thick bush where it is not nice to meet them.
03017W D850 0691.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

02857W D500 8039.jpg

01821W D500 9452.jpg
01271W D4 7435 1.jpg
00594 18X12W D70 0879.jpg

Nice! Now I'm homesick for the Park again.
I really like the nature-scapes featuring both the animal and the environment!
Great shots Callie!
Last one is really nice
I wouldn't think that jeep flipping is a challenge for a big bull. Great set, Callie.
Superb shots, Callie!
Thank you kingly, gentle folk, I appreciate it. Kruger is a great distinction, and rolling a Landie is not unheard of. 1

From Kruger NP, were there are too many of them, unfortunately.
We are not to fond of them, being chased a time or two and we have been road-blocked to many times to remember by them walking down the road towards us. But in some areas where it is open, it is fine to stop and watch. It is in the single track dirt roads in the thick bush where it is not nice to meet them.
View attachment 88169

View attachment 88170

View attachment 88171View attachment 88172View attachment 88173
Beautiful shots Callie! 1 and 2 are my favorites!

Back