Lens foot for the Nikon Z 600 mm TC

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Activert

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Hi, those who have received or still waiting for their Nikon Z 600 mm Tc, what lens foot are you using or planing to use With your lens.
Do you have any suggestions for a foot lens that I can use on the Wimberley Gimbal Heads WH 200 and MH100?
Thanks for everyone for your advice.

None available yet, that I can find. I'd wait for a Wimberley, that seems to be my habit
You have the lens? Not aware it is available, just photos of it at this time
Yeah I got it today. I was surprised how quick was delivered. Thanks for your suggestion. I think as you said, waiting for the Winberley is the best option. That what I used on my F mount lenses.

None available yet, that I can find. I'd wait for a Wimberley, that seems to be my habit
You have the lens? Not aware it is available, just photos of it at this time
I am using Kirk LP-72. This one is for Nikon Z 800f6.3, Z4002.8tc and Z600f4tc
Is available BH. On their web site it is showing compatible lenses only 400 and 800 but all three lenses have common foot.

Is available BH. On their web site it is showing compatible lenses only 400 and 800 but all three lenses have common foot.
May be silly, but I dislike that brand and others as they use silver/gray hardware. I like the matching black like Wimberly.

Same foot as the Z 400 TC and Z 800 I'm told.

RRS, Kirk, Wimberely, Steve's suggestion, etc.

Thanks for your reply. I checked at B&H, I only found a Kirk no Wimberley or RRS.

Are you satisfied with it? Do you know what is the difference between the LP -72 and the LP-72SG ?

Hi, those who have received or still waiting for their Nikon Z 600 mm Tc, what lens foot are you using or planing to use With your lens.
Do you have any suggestions for a foot lens that I can use on the Wimberley Gimbal Heads WH 200 and MH100?
Thanks for everyone for your advice.
It takes exactly the same foot as the z800 and z400/2.8 TC

Back