Lenstag

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

D

DurinsBane

Hi everyone. I was wondering if any forum members are using 'Lenstag' (the free theft protection site).
I have contacted them regarding one piece of information that needs supplying, but so far I have had no reply.
So this is the the part I am struggling with ...

COPYRIGHT ALERTS​

Warning: No current copyright alert set.

JPEG image smaller than 32MB containing your copyright EXIF tag

There is an upload button for you to upload an image of your copyright Exif tag. (see attachment for what I uploaded).
I get an error message stating 'No Copyright Data Found'

Could someone please enlighten me as to what I need to upload?

Many thanx
Brian

Attachments

• 20231116_195427.jpg
    20231116_195427.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 28
I don't use it, but maybe did you set your camera or editing software to embed a copyright? It is a camera menu setting where you type something like Copyright John Smith 2023, or editing software has a way to do it.

Last edited:
I don't use it, but maybe did you set your camera or editing software to embed a copyright? It is a camera menu setting where you type something like Copyright John Smith 2023, or editing software has a way to do it.
Yes, my Z9 is set up with the copyright info, that's the info in the screenshot I provided. If you mean taking a screenshot from the actual copyright menu, I just tried that and got the same issue.

Attachments

• 20231121_133652.jpg
    20231121_133652.jpg
    974.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, my Z9 is set up with the copyright info, that's the info in the screenshot I provided. If you mean taking a screenshot from the actual copyright menu, I just tried that and got the same issue.

In that case i don't know, sorry. Do you see your copyright when you look at the metadata of an image with an exif viewer or editing software? If so I would assume it would get read.

Back