If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Callie

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Taken along the Nossob road in Kgalagadi TFP, a lovely, young, female leopard recently kicked-out by her mom.
02009W D850 9583.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

02131W D850 9501.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Beautiful! I really like the way you incorporate the environment & landscape into your images. It makes a stronger presentation when you can include the place the critter lives.

Beautiful! I really like the way you incorporate the environment & landscape into your images. It makes a stronger presentation when you can include the place the critter lives.
Thank you, Larry - I come from the old Camera club school where it was in your face and detail detail and more detail. Slowly, over the years, I migrated to more in the environment and also in a landscape environment. Not as striking maybe in viewing the model in all images, bur overall, as you mentioned, we see where they live. Some models actually needs to be seen full frame.
She's very pretty, Callie. Nice set.
Thanks Kirk - She's a lady! Ho, ho ho, she's a lady!