If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Gaduf

Caught this Leopard in a tree alongside the main road from the Kruger Park gate to Skukuza rest camp.
Fortunately the cat was high up as the car jam on the road was a mess as every one tried to squeeze in to get a shot.
The Park Ranger eventually arrived to redirect the jam.
Gavin
1710320194628.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Maroela, the branch that we normally find empty, and there it is! 😻 🤩 Gavin, this is just so great a sighting. Love your BG here! Kruger sucks with traffic, hope you could see him leaving the tree!

Caught this Leopard in a tree alongside the main road from the Kruger Park gate to Skukuza rest camp.
Fortunately the cat was high up as the car jam on the road was a mess as every one tried to squeeze in to get a shot.
The Park Ranger eventually arrived to redirect the jam.
Gavin
View attachment 84021
Beautiful image. Sounds a bit like Philadelphia on a Friday afternoon though.😊

Maroela, the branch that we normally find empty, and there it is! 😻 🤩 Gavin, this is just so great a sighting. Love your BG here! Kruger sucks with traffic, hope you could see him leaving the tree!
Hi Callie,
Appreciate your kind feedback.
We unfortunately did not see him leaving the tree as we were taking turns to get a picture and then had to move on.
I don't normally go to Kruger in peak times, but had my son and family out from the U.K. ,and they wanted to go to the bush to see some wild animals - my grand daughters were enthralled by the experience.
Gavin

Hi Callie,
Appreciate your kind feedback.
We unfortunately did not see him leaving the tree as we were taking turns to get a picture and then had to move on.
I don't normally go to Kruger in peak times, but had my son and family out from the U.K. ,and they wanted to go to the bush to see some wild animals - my grand daughters were enthralled by the experience.
Gavin
Gavin - good if they still want to see the bush! Kruger can be nice and I agree, peak times and bush taxis sucks. One reason we sort of moved over to the Kalahari.