Lightroom CC 14

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

flashpixx

Supporting Member
Marketplace
The latest version of Lightroom is out.

main updates / improvements:

• Improved Preview management.
  • Provide Feedback in-app direct to Adobe.
  • Revised Catalog Upgrade process (see below).
  • Easy catalog rename
  • Denoise support for additional formats.
  • Generative Remove updates.
  • Content Authenticity.
I'm holding off updating for a week or two to see if any bugs appear.

Info obtained from https://www.lightroomqueen.com/

The mobile version is also updated to v10.0:

• [Early access] Instantly get suggested edits with Quick Actions to quickly enhance photos
  • Easily remove distractions with Generative Remove's improved selection and object detection
  • Explore 7 new adaptive presets for selective photo enhancements, like skin smoothing and golden hour skies
  • Browse and find photos faster with the ability to swipe through images on the Device tab.
  • [Early access] Choose to attach your digital signature when exporting JPEGs - such as your name, social media handles, and edit history - as part of Adobe's Content Authenticity initiative
  • Get support for the latest cameras and lenses (full list at https://adobe.com/go/ supported_cameras)
  • Bug fixes and stability improvements

Tested the Lightroom "tethering improvements with Nikon cameras" today.
  • Using a D4 with a Tether Tools cable, LRC didn't recognise the camera on a M1 MBP or 27" Intel iMac (all with latest software) - previous version of LRC the D4 connected without issues, but did lose the connection often.
  • Using a Z9 with a Tether Tools cable, LRC DID recognise the camera on a M1 MBP and 27" Intel iMac (all with latest software) - and it kept the connection and no restarting was necessary even after 20 minutes of inactivity.

Last edited:
Tested the Lightroom "tethering improvements with Nikon cameras" today.
  • Using a D4 with a Tether Tools cable, LRC didn't recognise the camera on a M1 MBP or 27" Intel iMac (all with latest software) - previous version of LRC the D4 connected without issues, but did lose the connection often.
  • Using a Z9 with a Tether Tools cable, LRC DID recognise the camera on a M1 MBP and 27" Intel iMac (all with latest software) - and it kept the connection and no restarting was necessary even after 20 minutes of inactivity.
Haven't had a chance to test. Did you have to resort to Rosetta or straight version works now? Thanks!

Thank you. Great news.
While LRC's tethering was 'broken', I used NX Tether which I really liked as it allows you to save the image to your computer AND memory card. It does then have an extra step of moving those images from NX to LRC for comparisons (e.g. headshots), so it depends on your desired workflow what you'll use. It also seems that Capture One is very good

While LRC's tethering was 'broken', I used NX Tether which I really liked as it allows you to save the image to your computer AND memory card. It does then have an extra step of moving those images from NX to LRC for comparisons (e.g. headshots), so it depends on your desired workflow what you'll use. It also seems that Capture One is very good
Before they supported the Z9 I used NX then autoloaded into LRC. About a 2sec delay, no biggie. But it wasn't stable. I since then switched cables too, so all good.

Back