Lightroom classic

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

sh1209

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Has anyone had any issues with the newest version of Lightroom classic? I am having episodes of it shutting down out of the blue, the masking lines disappearing when making a mask and really bogging my computer down. This happens on my intel iMac as well as my M3 MacBook. I’m contemplating rolling back to the previous version. I went to look on Lightroom queen but apparently the site is shut down.

Has anyone had any issues with the newest version of Lightroom classic? I am having episodes of it shutting down out of the blue, the masking lines disappearing when making a mask and really bogging my computer down. This happens on my intel iMac as well as my M3 MacBook. I’m contemplating rolling back to the previous version. I went to look on Lightroom queen but apparently the site is shut down.
I’m on an M1 MacBook Pro, Sonoma 15.0.1. No problems at all with the most recent version of LrC.

Lightroom Classic 14.0.1 (the latest version) has been working well on my M1 Max Mac Studio running Sequoia 15.0.1 (the most recent version). The only problem I've experienced since updating LRC and Sequoia is an occasional blank green screen when I try to enlarge an image to 100% or larger. I've had no problems with LRC slowing down or shutting down, and masking has been working normally.

LRQ is up and running. Here’s the link to the blog overview for 14.0/14.0.1:

I see some chatter in the past few days about crashing while printing in the forums, but haven’t read much earlier yet. My copy is working fine on an M1 MBP running Sequoia.

It seems to be having the most problems on the intel machine which is a 2019 iMac but the masking issue is also happening on the m3 machine. I might try to uninstall and reinstall.

Back