Little mice in Startnberg, Germany

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Tiago C

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I was able to take some photos since my lens was back from repair after a few months.

I'm not sure the name of species but these very small guys were eating and sleeping next to some vegetation curbside. Flies were constantly bothering the sleepy ones. I filmed one of the mice sleeping with his belly up - quite cute. I will post the video separately.

The photos are cropped quite a bit due to limited MFD. The photo below is possibly my favourite of the series, I might post more photos later - need to edit them.

P1065940-denoise-clear.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Cute little fellow, great shot, wonderful detail in the fur.
I might remove the yellow stem on the left.

Was in Starnberg recently trying to find gulls but there wasn't a single one, I probably picked the wrong spot. There should be a lot more in winter.

Cute little fellow, great shot, wonderful detail in the fur.
I might remove the yellow stem on the left.

Was in Starnberg recently trying to find gulls but there wasn't a single one, I probably picked the wrong spot. There should be a lot more in winter.
Thank you.
I thought of removing the stem too - I get it's a little visually distracting - but I thought keeping it might add to the sense of scale, depth and environment, as well as maybe help frame the subject. I might be wrong, opinions are welcome.

Thank you.
I thought of removing the stem too - I get it's a little visually distracting - but I thought keeping it might add to the sense of scale, depth and environment, as well as maybe help frame the subject. I might be wrong, opinions are welcome.

Your point makes sense, in the end it's a matter of taste. That mouse looks only a few days old, I don't think it's fully grown.

Back