Live view issue in Z9

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Hi, I have tried checking the automatic switch option in Limit monitor selection - it is checked but my live view does not work on Z9. I tried cleaning the viewfinder sensor but to no avail. I know this issue has been discussed earlier but unfortunately, mine still does not work. Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks

Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks
Yup as posted above, checking the options in the menu is step one but the second step is to press the small button on the left side of the viewfinder housing to select the current monitor mode. If that's set to the wrong mode you won't see anything on the rear display.

Yup as posted above, checking the options in the menu is step one but the second step is to press the small button on the left side of the viewfinder housing to select the current monitor mode. If that's set to the wrong mode you won't see anything on the rear display.
Thanks DRWyoming. I have tried that - seems to be set right. But I can only see info on my monitor

Tried the little button - the monitor only shows info . I tried each mode but the picture does not appear. Thanks for the suggestion

You have to scroll though the various display options once the LCD is on. On my Z6ii there is a DISP button on the back and there are 5 options.

I had an issue on my Z6 where the rubber around the eyepiece would bulge slightly and activate the proximity sensor which prevented the rear screen from activating. I looked at my Z9 and I don't see this as likely with the Z9 eyepiece but if you are using a third party eyepiece it could be a problem.

Back