If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Finally got out too with the Nikon 600, loving it so far and only had time to go out for an hour to a favorite owl spot, where long eareds hang out in the winter. Saw two voles in the snow running around so it's a buffet for these guys.

Nikon Z9, 600 f4 with TC engaged, 840mm, ISO 7200, 1/640.

He did fly but I did not get a great flight shot, inclement weather was on the way in and had to get going, and when he did fly he had his derriere towards me, oh well. Did get some nice shots of him on the vole in the snow though.

Can't wait to get back here.

zzz leo.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Yes very happy so far. Another 432 easy monthly payments and 50 trips to the plasma donation center and she’ll be paid off.
Haha! I'm taking the wait for mine to be delivered as the opportunity to try to save some $ so I can pretend I can afford the lens when it's time to pay for it :)

Finally got out too with the Nikon 600, loving it so far and only had time to go out for an hour to a favorite owl spot, where long eareds hang out in the winter. Saw two voles in the snow running around so it's a buffet for these guys.

Nikon Z9, 600 f4 with TC engaged, 840mm, ISO 7200, 1/640.

He did fly but I did not get a great flight shot, inclement weather was on the way in and had to get going, and when he did fly he had his derriere towards me, oh well. Did get some nice shots of him on the vole in the snow though.

Can't wait to get back here.

View attachment 50416
Beautiful shot Paul!