Looking for Book: Photographing the Southwest, Vol 3, Colorado and New Mexico

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Hi all!

We have a trip to Colorado (hopefully) planned for October. We'll be visiting western Colorado - Colorado Nat'l Monument and McInnis National Conservation Area primarily.

I am searching for a copy of Laurent Martres book "Photographing the Southwest, Volume 3, Colorado and New Mexico.

Unfortunately according to the author, the book is sold out and the only copy I can find is on EBay and AbeBooks for $75+. I'd like to buy a copy if anyone has one that they're not using anymore. THANKS! Please reply either via PM or here.

Cheers! Jan

If you have a Kindle, Amazon sells that version for $24.95. Don't know if that would help you or not. As you've found, printed versions are very expensive. You'll enjoy both areas. Plan on a lot of early mornings and late evenings!

THANKS BirdDogDad! I know it's available on kindle, but I'd really rather have a paper copy if I can find it. I can't wait until October! THANKS!

Cheers! Jan

Yeah, can't beat a real book you can hold in your hands. Trying to find a certain page on a Kindle is quite frustrating. Good luck on your trip--and I need to thank you for mentioning the McIniis area. I've lived in Colorado for nearly 50 years and was not aware of it. I might see you there. I have been to Colorado National Monument, and it is most enjoyable. I hope your trip--and your search for the book--both go perfectly.

Back