If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

It was an early monsoon morning, I was on my way to a nearby garden to see some birds and out of the blue saw this pair on a nearby perch. My gear was still in the bag so I slowly positioned myself at a good angle and started setting up my gear on the tripod. I had just taken a couple photos of this amiable pair and it immediately started raining, within no time off they flew into a denser canopy. Though it lasted just a couple seconds, it was great to watch them together unbothered :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: !!!

Allopreening(mutual preening amongst mates to strengthen the bond) is common with this species.

DSC_0973-Edit.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

It was an early monsoon morning, I was on my way to a nearby garden to see some birds and out of the blue saw this pair on a nearby perch. My gear was still in the bag so I slowly positioned myself at a good angle and started setting up my gear on the tripod. I had just taken a couple photos of this amiable pair and it immediately started raining, within no time off they flew into a denser canopy. Though it lasted just a couple seconds, it was great to watch them together unbothered :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: !!!

Allopreening(mutual preening amongst mates to strengthen the bond) is common with this species.

View attachment 30718
Very pretty birds and shot. Love the feather pattern.