If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Pulled this one image into Lightroom Mobile after backing up my memory cards from today’s Bold Coast Charters puffin tour. We were fortunate to have great weather and calm seas, allowing us to easily skiff to the island from the mooring point. Once in the blind, there were thousands of birds around all sides. Bold Coast‘s staff were top shelf and the entire experience was outstanding.
_G5A3432.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Pulled this one image into Lightroom Mobile after backing up my memory cards from today’s Bold Coast Charters puffin tour. We were fortunate to have great weather and calm seas, allowing us to easily skiff to the island from the mooring point. Once in the blind, there were thousands of birds around all sides. Bold Coast‘s staff were top shelf and the entire experience was outstanding.
View attachment 63208
That a beauty , Tony!👍👍👍

I've been quite a few times, and always made the island landing. On the other hand, I know people who have been unable to get onto the island for day(s) in a row.
It's a wonderful adventure in a very scenic area. Go for it !