MB-N14 Battery Grip for Z6III - anyone received one yet?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

MartyD

Supporting Member
Marketplace
This may be a strange question so let me explain.

I have an MB-N14 Battery Grip for the Nikon Z6III on order with NPS priority since it was announced. I have a few trips coming up in the next month so I was trying to determine what a possible ship data would be. I contacted Nikon and their response was that shipping date would be sometime between the end of July and Labor Day but would commit to nothing more specific, and this is not unusual for Nikon.

It looking for information on other suppliers sites, most state "New Item Coming Soon," but I noticed that Adorama claims they have the product in stock. I chatted with them three times and even verified Nikon product IDs with them, and they claim they have the item ready to ship. In sharing this with Nikon, I began communicating with someone who seemed to be knowledgeable at Nikon and they did a little research. Nikon claims there are no MB-N14 grips in the US, none for stock, NPS, or even trade shows, and even stated they items should become available mid August. The Nikon support person asked if I knew of anyone receiving a MB-N14 from Adorama (Adorama would not share that information) so I just thought I would ask.

I am very hesitant to order the item from Adorama. I believe they have a supply system error and who know what would happen if I ordered an MB-N14 grip.

So, has anybody received a battery grip or have one on order from Adorama?

I have not yet ordered this item but both Samy’s Camera (LA area) and B&C Camera (Las Vegas) say they have it in stock.

Give them a call to confirm. FYI I bought a 28-400 lens from B&C Camera when it seemed to be out of stock everywhere else I checked. I called and spoke with a member of their sales staff to be certain they actually had one. They confirmed there was only one in stock, and shipped it that day.

Last edited:
Back