Meike Mount Adapter ETZ for Sony E Mount Lenses to Nikon Z Cameras with Sigma Lenses?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Has anyone tried this adaptor with, for example, the Sigma E mount 100-400mm f/5.-6.3 DGDN OS lens?
I'm looking for an affordable lens in that range.
The Tamron 70 - 300 mm Z mount doesn't quite cut it, and I don't know how long I can wait for Sigma to announce their next Z mount offerings.

I've used that exact lens but with the Megadap ETZ 21 on my Z7. I'm a landscape shooter so if there was any degradation in AF speed I wouldn't notice. In terms of optical quality, speaking of the Sigma VS the Nikon 100-400, I own both and I struggle to see any difference in optical quality--the Sigma is really outstanding in that regard. And it's a bit smaller, and it's a rediculous bargain. Although I have both I still keep the Sigma in my bag most of the time because even if I drop it I could by 2 new ones for the cost of the Nikkor. I might in fact decide to sell it. But getting back to the Megadap, no issues... full AF functionality. I leave it on the lens, and mount it just like any other Z lens.

Back