Mesa Arch, Canyonlands National Park

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

A couple shots from Mesa Arch, Island in the Sky section of Canyonlands National Park. We weren’t there at sunrise, when some of the most iconic shots of the view is taken, but we also didn’t have a hundred people lined up to take shots. But I’m quite pleased how these turned out. We absolutely love the Moab area!
7B171A92-2359-44A9-A25C-82D9876411F7.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
E85EC014-23BC-4329-9789-DFD9F11AB7BF.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

A couple shots from Mesa Arch, Island in the Sky section of Canyonlands National Park. We weren’t there at sunrise, when some of the most iconic shots of the view is taken, but we also didn’t have a hundred people lined up to take shots. But I’m quite pleased how these turned out. We absolutely love the Moab area!View attachment 9667View attachment 9669
Very nice Bill although when the sunrise is lighting up the bottom of the arch it looks like it is on fire (I hear you about the hundred people).

JIM

Very nice Bill although when the sunrise is lighting up the bottom of the arch it looks like it is on fire (I hear you about the hundred people).

JIM
Thank you Jim. The sunrise shots are spectacular, but boy have the crowds increased since we first started going there about 20 years ago! Thanks again.

A couple shots from Mesa Arch, Island in the Sky section of Canyonlands National Park. We weren’t there at sunrise, when some of the most iconic shots of the view is taken, but we also didn’t have a hundred people lined up to take shots. But I’m quite pleased how these turned out. We absolutely love the Moab area!

Been there both at sunrise and later in the day and were actually surprised how courteous the crowd at sunrise were in taking turns and staying out of each other's shots.

Back