If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Sadly, for various reasons, my photography is quite limited, that and breezy conditions (which we all know is the macro photographer's biggest enemy), I haven'e managed to capture much, but here are some stacked shots of miniature irises in my garden from a couple of weeks back. D850 with 100mm lens and focus shift shooting, then Zerene Stacker. The first shot taken lying, (rather uncomfortably!) flat on the ground.

untitled-0307-IMG_00001.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

untitled-0306-IMG_00001.jpg

untitled-0306-IMG_00001-2.jpg

untitled-0305-IMG_00001.jpg

Last edited:
Great job capturing and processing these! I love the miniature iris! It may have been uncomfortable lying on the ground, but to me that is a stunning image. For me, it would be helpful if you would space down a couple of lines to give separation between the posted images. It's hard to appreciate the individual compositions when the images abut each other. I think #3 is my favorite of the last 3 images.