Monument Valley Advice

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I will arrive mid afternoon on Oct 8th and depart late morning on Oct 11. I will definitely do the 17 mile drive and I'm wondering about booking a tour or two and would appreciate information on which tours and which times. I also notice there are some tours designed for photographers, has anyone taken any photography specific tours and are they better for photographers vs. just the general tours offered?

This is part of a long trip that includes Great Sand Dunes NP, Mesa Verde NP, Petrified Forest NP, areas around Page Arizona (did not win the lottery for the Wave), areas around Hanksville, UT, areas around Moab, and areas around Grand Junction, CO. I've been to most of these locations, some 30 years ago, so I have some familiarity. I've been to both upper and lower Antelope Canyon, but will like choose to see one of them again. I can't recall which one was self led, but liked that one the best. I'd also appreciate any suggestions for these locations.

Back