If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Jim G

Hi all. Here is a shot from the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park in northeast Navajo County, Arizona.

D3S w24-120 f/4 @ 48mm

f/16, 1/80 sec, iso 200

JIM

_3SC4208.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Very nice scene, Jim, and you captured it perfectly.
For my own tast I would prefer to bump up the exposure and contrast just a tad. But many folks like it more subdued like this as well.

Very nice scene, Jim, and you captured it perfectly.
For my own tast I would prefer to bump up the exposure and contrast just a tad. But many folks like it more subdued like this as well.
Hi Koos.

Thanks for the kind words and for your advice.

JIM

Love this shot! There are so many aspects to it that hold my eyes: the wonderful colors and tones, the variety of textures, the contrast between life and the physical geology of the scene. It all fits so nicely together and it feels like a reach back in time.
thanks

Love this shot! There are so many aspects to it that hold my eyes: the wonderful colors and tones, the variety of textures, the contrast between life and the physical geology of the scene. It all fits so nicely together and it feels like a reach back in time.
thanks
Hi Dan.

Thanks for your detailed comment. Much appreciated.

JIM