If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

May 5th, around 9am, Nun's Island near Montreal.

Synchronized turtle morning yoga. The sun was coming up behind the them so there was quite a bit of glare off their backs.
_A1_0989-Enhanced-NR.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

I was minding my own business sipping coffee while sitting on a bench. I saw some movement on the water (fish?) so I hopped up. Took a few pics. My camera's underwater turtle eye detect didn't work, so it focused on the tail. I may have to take my A1 into the shop, or wait for the next firmware update (1.3.3?).
_A1_0964-Enhanced-NR.jpg

_A1_0969-Enhanced-NR.jpg

Male red-winged blackbird trying to attract females. I have also tried squawking, but it doesn't work for me.
_A1_0956-Enhanced-NR.jpg

Great Blue Heron. It flew behind a tree, but I got a couple of shots in an opening between branches.
_A1_1132.jpg

The same heron landed on the lake bank. So much for separating the subject from the background.
_A1_1562.jpg

A breeding pair of Canada Geese. The male was a little amorous and kept squawking. He showed off by making a perfect landing facing me.😄
_A1_1631.jpg

_A1_1640.jpg