If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Figured I would jump in and join the 'show off' thread. Here is one of my favorite pictures I have taken at Grand Teton National Park. Taken on a Nikon d7200.
D72_6802.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Very nice. Really nice patch of Arrowhead Balsom Roots in the foreground and awesome morning clouds. I like the composition and the emphasis on the flowers leading to the Tetons rather than the more typical setup with a couple of close flowers and the peaks looming large. Nicely seen, nicely executed!

My goodness, I hadn’t seen this until now. What a picture! Wow. D7200, what lens?
That is really outstanding.
Sorry for the super late reply, haven't been active for a bit. I shot this on the Sigma 14-24mm. Even though the D7200 is a crop sensor, it has been giving me so many good images. Can't imagine what things will start to look like when I upgrade to a full frame.

A wonderful shot Jordan ---- I was there a couple of years ago but this perspective makes my memory of it seem like a different place ! Great composition.