Mother & Cubs Cooling Off At The Lake

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Yezdi

YHD500_3467.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. Pandharpauni Lake in Tadoba jungle is the normal habitat of tigress Maya. This shot with her cubs was taken way back in March 2019 when I last visited India especially to shoot tigers. I normally travel twice a year to visit the various jungles in central and southern India where these big cats reside.

Yezdi, you are killing me with these cats! So nice and wish I was there too images!
Callie, and so are you with your wonderful pictures from Africa. This year in August I was supposed to visit Masai Mara for the migration but had to cancel due to the lockdown and no available flights.

Callie, and so are you with your wonderful pictures from Africa. This year in August I was supposed to visit Masai Mara for the migration but had to cancel due to the lockdown and no available flights.
Yes, this covid is bad; we are booked to go to Oz for 7 weeks over Dec, and now it's off. Were looking forward to see some of their summer avian visitors. And I know where to get possums at night to, and it is safe.

Back