If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Louis champan

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Our Bluebirds are back and busy at nesting building, made my first trip up in the mountains to find last week. I found them and even though it's still a bit early they were busy at their nesting building. I found both Mountain Bluebirds and Western Bluebirds, but here's a few of the Mountain Bluebirds.

DSC02153-2 wf.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

DSC02194 wf.jpg

DSC02207 wf.jpg

DSC02209 wf.jpg

Louie

Our Bluebirds are back and busy at nesting building, made my first trip up in the mountains to find last week. I found them and even though it's still a bit early they were busy at their nesting building. I found both Mountain Bluebirds and Western Bluebirds, but here's a few of the Mountain Bluebirds.

View attachment 84529

View attachment 84530

View attachment 84531

View attachment 84532

Louie
Lovely images Louis.
Bluebirds sure do bring happiness. :)

Those are lovely shots of an attractive male. I often find them difficult particularly trying for a shot like your last one. Well done.
Thanks very much Art, I know exactly what you're saying about that shot. Believe me I took a whole lot of shots of take-offs that didn't turn out as well as this one. Pre-capture would be super in these types of shooting situations.