Mountain reflections in the Merced River

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Jonathan

Some more photos from my fall Yosemite National Park trip. Unlike many locations in Yosemite, I had this spot all to myself. It pays to get up early and take a short walk!

Which do you prefer, vertical or horizontal?

1F8A0502.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

1F8A0490.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Two sweet photos, very nice. That water was calm! Photo 1 (y)
Thanks! The water in the river is calm in the fall making for great reflections!
Nice shots.
Thank you!
Really nice, I do like the First photo the Best! The trees on the right balance out the photo for me.
Thanks for the feedback, I get what you mean about the trees balancing the photo!
Beautiful. Also #1 is bether frame for me. 🥂
Thanks! I was leaning to number 1 as well, sometimes it can be difficult for me to choose the best in a series.

classic . Very nice
Thanks Patrick!
Both are excellent but I prefer the first image.
Thanks for the feedback!
Great shot - the first for me as well. The tree on the right adds nice balance to the mountains.
Thanks for the input Steve!
#1 Eyes stay in the sweet spot. With #2 my eyes run down to the bottom and off the photo. 😁 Nice photo and well done!!
Thank you for the input, definitely want the viewer’s eyes to stay in the photo!
Horizontal for me. Fantastic shot!
Thanks Lance! Seems horizontal is the winner.

Back