If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

dkleinsmith

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I'm really fortunate to live where I have a clear view of Mt Hood. I've seen some really spectacular cloud formations over the years.
DSC_0003 5.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

A very nice photo indeed. I have photographed Mt. Hood many times from the Hood River side. My favorite time of the year is to take the drive to Parkdale with the Fruit Trees in full Bloom across the Hood River Valley. Mt. Hood exhibits many Photographic opportunities throughout the year and you photographed a good scene.

A very nice photo indeed. I have photographed Mt. Hood many times from the Hood River side. My favorite time of the year is to take the drive to Parkdale with the Fruit Trees in full Bloom across the Hood River Valley. Mt. Hood exhibits many Photographic opportunities throughout the year and you photographed a good scene.
That is really interesting cloud formation. Looks good!
Thanks Gedeon, these types of formations happen from time to time but this one is the best I've seen in the 58 years I've lived here.

Snapshot, just an fyi this years blossoms are running about 3-4 weeks later than normal due to the colder spring temps. Thanks

Thanks Gedeon, these types of formations happen from time to time but this one is the best I've seen in the 58 years I've lived here.

Snapshot, just an fyi this years blossoms are running about 3-4 weeks later than normal due to the colder spring temps. Thanks
Thanks for the update and yes the Colder Temps have delayed my Apple and Plum Trees to Blossom as I live on the Washington side of the Columbia River near the Coast.