My wife and Dog, Lotta Love here

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Wink Jones

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I opened a file I last looked at, and loved in September of 2019.

It has a lot of noise, and needed some serious work back then to fix. Now I chose the subject, erased Joe from the filter, fixed Resa, created a new mask, erased Resa, fixed Joe then created a third filter, fixed the background and finally sent it all to Photoshop to run through the ON1 No noise filter and to size the picture to a nice 10 x 8 size for printing. Only apple, in its ever frustrating wisdom will not bring it back into Lightroom. So, what the heck, I just saved a copy from Photoshop. GRRRRR! I am so sick and tired of Apple doing updates and making my equipment not work.

I built a really fast windows machine over ten years ago for my office that still works just fine. Sigh.

Anyway, here is the photo, I think it is wonderful. Please ignore all of the bruising on my wife's arm and legs, an out of control dog knocked her down a week or so earlier than this photo. It is obvious that my wife loves Joe and Joes adores her.

Resa and Joe LOVEw.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Back