If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Stupidly, I posted this to the wrong forum yesterday. I have deleted the pics, but don't seem to be able to delete the post itself - any suggestions? Am re-posting again here which is a rather better place!

We have had the most spectacular rowan tree in our garden, where the foliage and berry colour has been almost indistinguishable. Decent light has been patchy, so I have spent quite a long time standing hoping for good light, for a bird to alight in a decent spot not masked by leaves or branches and then, hopefully, taking a berry. I managed to get some this week. The second image is a crop from this first having used Gigapixel.
untitled-1020-IMG_00001-2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
untitled-1020-IMG_00001.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Thanks to the wonders of technology, computers where made to make our lives easier so why do we have to spend so much time back in school to learn how to use every new piece of software? Welcome to the forum.

In the menu under Üpgrade".

"Your purchase of a supporting membership helps to keep this site up and running - and is greatly appreciated! Your supporting membership will also remove all advertising, allow you to delete your own threads, allow you to bypass the wait time for posts, bump your own threads (one thread per day) day, give you a "history" link to help you quickly locate recently viewed posts, and give you broader signature file options.

Thanks for your support!"

Thanks to the wonders of technology, computers where made to make our lives easier so why do we have to spend so much time back in school to learn how to use every new piece of software? Welcome to the forum.

In the menu under Üpgrade".

"Your purchase of a supporting membership helps to keep this site up and running - and is greatly appreciated! Your supporting membership will also remove all advertising, allow you to delete your own threads, allow you to bypass the wait time for posts, bump your own threads (one thread per day) day, give you a "history" link to help you quickly locate recently viewed posts, and give you broader signature file options.

Thanks for your support!"
beat me to it..

Thank you. Sometimes you just know a shot hits the mark. I showed it just on my phone to two friends separately yesterday and from each there was a sharp intake of breath. That's what gives me a thrill. It doesn't happen often, but it's great when it does!
Agreed... I love the moment when you think you got something special and you view the photo on the camera and your like YES... these are the moments we all live for I think!
thanks a awesome feeling! I had the same reaction when I saw it, and still do... You need that one your wall someplace!

Agreed... I love the moment when you think you got something special and you view the photo on the camera and your like YES... these are the moments we all live for I think!
thanks a awesome feeling! I had the same reaction when I saw it, and still do... You need that one your wall someplace!
I sell a few of my pics as canvases - not for any profit, but to support women in need in the Maasai Mara. I'm pleased to say, one will be on someone else's wall by the end of next week.