Navy Dropwing

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Oosty

At Lake Panic hide Kruger National Park - Steve Perry sahrpening and Lr denoise - quite a heavy crop D500 + 200-500@ 370mm

Blue dragon ll (1 of 1).jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Fantastic from a fellow Dragonfly enthusiast.
Andrew, Thank you for commenting . I love them too but they and damselflies seem to be few and far between where I live even though we have a couple of ponds close by. This was shot with a D500 and 200-500mm lens in the Kruger National Park about 1000 miles away !

Oosty must be short for Oosthuizen, I have never been to Lake Panic to shoot dragonflies. Amazingly sharp with the equipment you used. Veels geluk from a fellow South African
Spot on Len - I was there for the birds which were pretty sparse but spotted a couple of dragonflies going back and forth. I think I have a great copy of the 200-500mm and using Steve's sharpening actions always bring out the best. This was also the first time I used the new "denoise" feature in Lightroom C

Back