New 1TB CF Express A Angelbird CHEAP

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Trying to figure out what the catch is with that card but can’t. That is so out of whack with current cfx-a pricing.
I wish they would make some smaller capacity cards and keep relative pricing. That price is close to type b pricing.
I don’t see this card listed at B&H yet so it must be very new to market??

Trying to figure out what the catch is with that card but can’t. That is so out of whack with current cfx-a pricing.
I wish they would make some smaller capacity cards and keep relative pricing. That price is close to type b pricing.
Yes just announced this week.

FWIW the Type B is $479 and is faster. I guess the Sony's take Type A. Also I have used my AB for about a year with no issues. They had a bunch of issues early on and that sticks with them. You do need their reader if you every want to upgrade firmware. I use their reader to transfer images to my other drives and it works well.

I just read this morning they are coming out with a 512G card soon. If the pricing ends up being 50% of the 1tB card it is going to be a game changer!

I agree that's crazy of whack price wise. Who's going to be brave enough to be the first to buy and try ;)
I just bought a Sony 320g card a couple months ago and have 4 160g cards so don’t really need one. Now if they come out with the 512G at a great price I’d probably pick one up. I haven’t filled a 320g card in a day yet but gotten close so 1TB is way over kill for my needs.

I've filled 2x 160GB cards and had to dip into one of my 128GB SD cards in a day of shooting. Still 1TB is way too much for me no matter how good the price. If I didn't own any CFe-A cards I may consider it instead of buying 160s.

Back