New Book "Hidden Secrets in Lightroom Classic" is Now Available on Amazon!

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

TheLRC

Thommy Andersen
Supporting Member
Marketplace
Hi everyone,

I'm thrilled to announce that my new book, "Hidden Secrets in Lightroom Classic," has just been published on Amazon!
Bilder_att_dela_på_Facebook (1).png

The book uncover 150 hidden and lesser-known features and tricks that can help you work faster and more efficiently.
These tips can help you unlock the full potential of Lightroom Classic and transform your post-processing workflow.

You can check out the book on Amazon here:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DFXYN42D

Thanks to Steve, forum administrator, for approving this post!!

I did get your book on my Kindle app. It was extremely reasonably priced.
I've gotten about ⅓ of the way through it so far. As an experienced Lightroom user, I have found a number of useful tips. It is certainly well written and well documented.

Hi everyone,

I'm thrilled to announce that my new book, "Hidden Secrets in Lightroom Classic," has just been published on Amazon!
View attachment 96623
The book uncover 150 hidden and lesser-known features and tricks that can help you work faster and more efficiently.
These tips can help you unlock the full potential of Lightroom Classic and transform your post-processing workflow.

Hi, I too have downloaded and although I have been a LR for a long time there looks on a first pass to be loads of helpful hints and tricks in there that will be very useful. Will sit quite nicely wth the equally helpful info from Victoria Bampton aka The Lightroom Queen, so thank you. 👍👍👍

Not sure if you are using a Kindle app for the purchase.
But if you are, maybe below explanation is the solution?

The iOS Kindle app, Android Kindle app, and Amazon app for iOS and Android don't support in-app purchasing for Kindle books. Customers must purchase on a web browser.

To purchase Kindle books:
  1. Open the web browser on your mobile device, or computer.
  2. Go to the Kindle Store.
  3. Find the book that you want to buy.
  4. Select Buy Now.
You can select the device or app you want the book sent to in the deliver to: drop-down.

While browsing on the Kindle app for Android, you can build Reading Lists which are accessible on the Amazon website. Your book is available in your library after purchase. If it doesn't show up, try syncing your app.

Hi everyone,

View attachment 96623

Looks good! Please let us know when the pdf version is available.

My online shop is now up and running on my website!

You can now purchase the PDF version of my book, "Hidden Secrets in Lightroom Classic," directly from the shop.

Check it out here:
https://www.thommyandersen.com/shop/

I’m also curious—would an EPUB version of the book interest anyone? Feel free to let me know!

The website is still a work in progress, so thanks for your patience as I continue to improve it! (y)

Hi everyone,

View attachment 96623

Thanks, F R Hatcher!​

Hidden Secrets in Lightroom Classic: Discover and Learn 150 Hidden Tricks That Will Speed Up Your Post-Processing will be auto-delivered wirelessly to Kindle for Web.

Opens the file, flips to the first section "Imports" learns two new tips I never knew on the first page, money well spent. :)

$4.99 great price point, I hope you sell a ton!

Hatch

Not sure if you are using a Kindle app for the purchase.
But if you are, maybe below explanation is the solution?

The iOS Kindle app, Android Kindle app, and Amazon app for iOS and Android don't support in-app purchasing for Kindle books. Customers must purchase on a web browser.

To purchase Kindle books:
  1. Open the web browser on your mobile device, or computer.
  2. Go to the Kindle Store.
  3. Find the book that you want to buy.
  4. Select Buy Now.
You can select the device or app you want the book sent to in the deliver to: drop-down.

While browsing on the Kindle app for Android, you can build Reading Lists which are accessible on the Amazon website. Your book is available in your library after purchase. If it doesn't show up, try syncing your app.
Thanks. That worked. Successfully purchased

I want to extend a huge thank you for all the wonderful comments about my first book!
Your positive feedback has been amazing and has already inspired me to start planning a second edition with even more hidden secrets.

You’re all the best! :love:

Back