New here

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I didn’t see any specific instructions to introduce myself as a new member and took it upon myself to do just that. Now.

I really like the Web forum style of communication and am using the same username on a couple of old websites I used to frequent as a waterfowl hunter.

I’m from Mississippi and recently purchased a Nikon Z8 with the 70-200mm lens from a local camera shop.

I’m here to learn how to take better bird photographs since I’m blessed with some good access to areas that birds frequent.

Thanks.

I didn’t see any specific instructions to introduce myself as a new member and took it upon myself to do just that. Now.

I really like the Web forum style of communication and am using the same username on a couple of old websites I used to frequent as a waterfowl hunter.

I’m from Mississippi and recently purchased a Nikon Z8 with the 70-200mm lens from a local camera shop.

I’m here to learn how to take better bird photographs since I’m blessed with some good access to areas that birds frequent.

Thanks.
Welcome! Lots to learn here!

Are there photo posting/hosting guidelines to know?

Size of pic? Hosting site etc? I normally just pick the first “free” picture hosting site that returns from an internet search for use on other sites.

I don’t have any Flickr or photography blog account to host from.

This is new for me.

Thanks.

Edit: spelling.

Last edited:
Back