New Lens

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Nimi

Noob Forever
Supporting Member
Marketplace
Just received my new Voightlander 15/4.5, purchased specifically for the Zf and even more specifically for timelapse work. Headed to the Oregon coast in a couple of weeks and hope to put it to use. In the meantime, it feels great. Not big, perfect (heavy) weight, all metal, hard-stop at infinity, and iris control on the lens (are you listening Nikon?). Reminds me of my old Ai-S lenses.

BDSS.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

BDSS-2.jpg

BDSS-3.jpg

Great Nimi! Excellent choice for the Zf. I have a Zf and some ai-s glass I’m using also… have fun!

Q? Is this Z mount or are you using an adapter? It’s obviously not a FTZ if you are.

Great, @Nimi ! I have a few Voigtländer lenses and love them! They all have a character. I don't have this one Heliar but was watching it and reading some reviews (however, they are not many). I love a compactness of the lens! I know, they are all quite heavy but very robust.

Can you please post some colour photos of landscapes made by this lens? I know, you are normally doing a black and white timelapse ;-)
But I am very curious what colours it can bring becasue I am interested in this lens becauuse of the excellent colour normally seen by Voigtländer. And also I am interested how it handles sunstars and direct shooting into the sun. Een direct sun timelapse would be interesting ... The lens must cope well with it..

Great, @Nimi ! I have a few Voigtländer lenses and love them! They all have a character. I don't have this one Heliar but was watching it and reading some reviews (however, they are not many). I love a compactness of the lens! I know, they are all quite heavy but very robust.

Can you please post some colour photos of landscapes made by this lens? I know, you are normally doing a black and white timelapse ;-)
But I am very curious what colours it can bring becasue I am interested in this lens becauuse of the excellent colour normally seen by Voigtländer. And also I am interested how it handles sunstars and direct shooting into the sun. Een direct sun timelapse would be interesting ... The lens must cope well with it..
Absolutely. Got a couple of trips scheduled and I'll put it through its paces.

Back