If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Hi everyone
I recently purchased a new Z9 and the 180-600mm and so far I’m loving it.
I’ve been moving house so not had a lot of free time to get out and try my new setup out but I have managed a couple of quick outings.
My first trip out was to an area known for Snowy Owls, I’ve never seen one let alone photographed one . Anyway to my absolute delight I finally got to see this beautiful bird and I also got to photograph it.
I’ve attached a couple of photos.
IMG_0691.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
IMG_0690.jpeg
IMG_0693.jpeg

Hi everyone
I recently purchased a new Z9 and the 180-600mm and so far I’m loving it.
I’ve been moving house so not had a lot of free time to get out and try my new setup out but I have managed a couple of quick outings.
My first trip out was to an area known for Snowy Owls, I’ve never seen one let alone photographed one . Anyway to my absolute delight I finally got to see this beautiful bird and I also got to photograph it.
I’ve attached a couple of photos.View attachment 82545View attachment 82546View attachment 82547
Awesome shots. Your are the first to observe and capture a snowy in 2024 and post on this site. Well done 👍👍👍