Newport Bridge Structure, over the River Usk

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

New Port Bridge 01.02.22.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Does this count as a landscape, I'll delete if not.

I sure wouldn't call that landscape, more of an architectural detail image. But cool lighting and very nice composition, the black and white rendering is great. I don't see any reason to delete it but it's a stretch to call it a landscape image :)
Is there a forum for this type of image?

Is there a forum for this type of image?
Not on this site, but as long as folks don't go way overboard and into a wide variety of photo genres way outside of nature, wildlife and macro we don't really worry too much about it. If images go down political, religious or erotica paths we'll delete posts and if folks start posting all kinds of photos way outside of what @Steve has built his site around (mostly nature/wildlife) then we might clamp down a bit but though many of us shoot a wide variety of subjects we try to keep these forums more or less centered around natural subjects.

If you primarily shoot subjects like what you posted (BTW, I really like the image) and nature/wildlife isn't your thing then you might surf over to FM Forums or maybe Nikonians(assuming you shoot Nikon gear) as they both represent a much wider range of photo genres and are fairly active places to post images.

Not on this site, but as long as folks don't go way overboard and into a wide variety of photo genres way outside of nature, wildlife and macro we don't really worry too much about it. If images go down political, religious or erotica paths we'll delete posts and if folks start posting all kinds of photos way outside of what @Steve has built his site around (mostly nature/wildlife) then we might clamp down a bit but though many of us shoot a wide variety of subjects we try to keep these forums more or less centered around natural subjects.

If you primarily shoot subjects like what you posted (BTW, I really like the image) and nature/wildlife isn't your thing then you might surf over to FM Forums or maybe Nikonians(assuming you shoot Nikon gear) as they both represent a much wider range of photo genres and are fairly active places to post images.
Thank you, for the most part I photograph birds.

or....NikonCafe! NikonCafe is all about images and not so much about the gear. In fact, in spite of it's name, it welcomes photographs regardless of the gear used. Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus, Fuji, etc. are all enjoyed. It is a great forum of friendly photographers who embrace almost all genres of photography. Political, religious and nudity are not acceptable on NikonCafe.

I like your photo.
I tried to get the blog to add an "Other" form for people to share non-Wildlife, Landscape, ect. but it caused Word War 3 with people very upset at me. One guy Was concerned people would put nude photos in the "Other" folder I told him he was wrong it should go in the Wildlife folder.

Last edited:
Back