Nikon lens wipes

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Hi there,
I have been using these lens wipes for some time:

They are very effective in cleaning lenses, however they seem to be out of stock everywhere. Does anyone know where I can find them? Do you have any valid alternative to this product?

Thanks

Attachments

• 71nCkgHoPYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71nCkgHoPYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 28
I use Zeiss lens wipes and also have wipes from CVS and Walgreens. The CVS/Walgreens wipes have a softer texture more like microfiber and less of an alcohol odor. The foil wrap on Zeiss keeps the wipes moist longer in storage.

I’ve used Nikon lens wipes in the past and recently started using Zeiss wipes. There doesn’t appear to be any difference between the two.

Appreciate this thread, was getting tired of using microfiber with lens cleaner. Just ordered a box of Zeiss pre-moistened cleaning cloths (not wipes). I am hoping these are similar to the Zeiss wipes - same 'juice' but on a more substantive 'cloth'.

Or - maybe they are the exact same and I paid double the price for a fancier word on the box. Anyone know?

Appreciate this thread, was getting tired of using microfiber with lens cleaner. Just ordered a box of Zeiss pre-moistened cleaning cloths (not wipes). I am hoping these are similar to the Zeiss wipes - same 'juice' but on a more substantive 'cloth'.

Or - maybe they are the exact same and I paid double the price for a fancier word on the box. Anyone know?
I have Zeiss microfiber cloths but they’re not premoistened. The only premoistened Zeiss products that I’m aware of are lens wipes and mobile device cloths. I think they’re the same thing with a different name, though.

Hi there,
I have been using these lens wipes for some time:

They are very effective in cleaning lenses, however they seem to be out of stock everywhere. Does anyone know where I can find them? Do you have any valid alternative to this product?

Thanks
I dont use wipes on lens elements except in an emergency.
Nikon probably doesnt make wipes themselves
I find Zeiss wipes just as good if nor better ... 🦘

Back